Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti (DVAS) directly (where you are asked to provide information) or
indirectly. The foundation of our ability to provide better service, our most important asset is the
trust of our well-wishers and countrymen. Keeping the information secures, and using it only as
our donors and volunteers want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti
(DVAS). Therefore, Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti (DVAS) will use these personal data only in
accordance with the purposes set out in this privacy statement and is committed to protecting the
personal information collected. Then, our promise to individual volunteers/donors is this:
● We will protect any information shared with us by our volunteers/donors according to the strictest standards of security and privacy.
● We will limit the collection and use of volunteer/donor information to the minimum necessary to better serve our volunteers/donors, including advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities and managing our business. Doing is involved.
● We will allow access to that information only to authorized employees who are trained in the proper management of volunteer/donor information. Employees who breach our confidentiality promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
● We will not disclose volunteer/donor information to any outside organization unless we have first informed the volunteer/donor in disclosures or agreements, or have been authorized by the volunteer/donor, or as required by law. Is. Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti disclaims any liability arising from the use or disclosure of information to any external organization.
● We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our volunteer/donor information. However, we can facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not allowed to retain any volunteers/donors' information unless the volunteers/donors have specifically expressed interest in their products or services.
● Whenever we engage other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our policy standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
● For the purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk management, we will exchange information about our volunteers/donors with reputable reference sources and clearinghouse services.
● We will not use or share personally identifiable medical information internally or externally for any purpose other than underwriting or administering a volunteer/donor's policy, claims or account, or providing information to the customer at the time the information was collected. Information disclosed, or for which the volunteer/donor consents.
● We will endeavor to keep volunteer/donor files complete, up-to-date and accurate. We will inform customers how and where to easily obtain their account information (except when prohibited by law), and how to notify us of errors which we will promptly correct.
● We will continually evaluate ourselves to ensure that volunteer/donor confidentiality is respected.
Personally Identifiable Information (“Information”) means information that is collected through
the web site operated by Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti (DVAS) and how it may subsequently be
disclosed. Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti (DVAS) strives to ensure the safety and security of
information provided by donors/volunteers. Donors/Volunteers are required to cooperate in
ensuring the security of Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti (DVAS), and it is recommended that
Donors/Volunteers choose their passwords carefully so that there is no unauthorized access by
any third party.
You may visit a Web Site if you need to register on a Web Site to use any feature of a Web Site or you are interested in contacting Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti about its products and/or services. You can enter information about yourself on the web site. Where available, you can update your contact information online. Otherwise, to do so you will have to contact Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti on the given telephone number. Any information you provide to us will be handled in accordance with the “Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti Privacy Promise for Donors/Volunteers”.
Those who receive promotional e-mail messages about Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti services may choose not to receive further messages ('opt out'). If you decline to receive these e-mail messages, we will retain your e-mail address for the purpose of honoring your request.
Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti (DVAS) respects the privacy of your personal information. Any
personal information provided by you to Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti (DVAS) through this website
is solely for the purpose of providing you the services requested by you on this website and the
design and marketing of our range of services and related products. Will be used for
improvement and other related purposes.
For the use of donors/volunteers, to update and enhance the records of Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti (DVAS), develop web statistics, understand your financial needs, advise you of other services that may be of interest to you and For fraud prevention purposes. The information you provide will be used to contact you when necessary, e.g. To inform you about functionality changes to the Web Site and to provide you with services that you may find useful (unless you have opted out of receiving such services).
Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti (DVAS) has your permission, or is under a legal obligation to protect and defend the rights, interests or property of Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti (DVAS) or its affiliates/ members/constituents/other persons or products or services or is bound to enforce any terms and conditions. It is another duty to do so. The information you provide on this website may be disclosed by Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti (DVAS):
Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti is empowered to exchange, share, and exchange all information relating to details and transaction history of donors/volunteers in its group companies/banks/financial institutions/credit bureaus /agencies /any telecommunication or electronic clearing network/banking. Authorizes sharing. Credit cards, consumer finance, insurance and securities or as may be required by law, customary practice, credit reporting, statistical analysis and credit scoring, verification or risk management.
Donor/Volunteer authorizes Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti (DVAS) to disclose personal information about you to the following types of unaffiliated third parties:
(1) Financial service providers, such as banking, credit card, consumer finance, Companies engaged in securities and insurance, and
(2) Non-financial companies, such as companies engaged in direct marketing and selling of consumer products and services, etc.
Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti (DVAS) disclaims any liability for any damage or loss suffered by Donors/Volunteers as a result of sharing information with any of the parties mentioned above.
The data you provide is retained as long as the purpose for which the data was collected continues. The data is destroyed unless it is necessary to retain it to meet legal, regulatory or accounting requirements or to protect the interests of Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti (DVAS). As a general rule, the maximum retention period is 10 years.
Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti (DVAS) may collect and analyze information regarding use of this web
site, including domain name, number of hits, pages viewed, previous/subsequent site visited and
duration of user session. This information may be collected using cookies. A cookie is a small
piece of information that a website stores on your computer's hard drive that can later be
1. When you return to our Web site allow us to recognize the PC you are using so that we can understand your interest in our Web site and tailor its content and advertisements to match your interests and your online can prepare to enhance the experience. Be stored permanently on your PC but do not contain any information that can identify you personally.
2. After logging in, identify yourself by storing a temporary reference number in a cookie so that our web server can interact with you when dealing with other volunteers. Your browser keeps this type of cookie until you log off.
3. allows you to move information across the pages of our site and avoid re-entering that information.
4. Allow you access to stored information if you register for any of our on-line services.
5. Enable us to generate statistical information (anonymous) such as tracking the number of visitors to our website, which helps us to improve the structure and content of our web site.
Unless you provide information to our servers, please see your Internet browser software instructions or help screens for more information.
The right to monitor all Internet communications, including Yes Bank web and email traffic, to maintain the security of our systems, protect our employees, record transactions and, in certain circumstances, prevent and detect crime or unauthorized activities keeps safe. Of its domain.
Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti (DVAS) does not attempt to collect sensitive personal donations (such as donations revealing political opinions, religious beliefs or related to health or sex life) through this site.
Please note that this privacy statement does not apply to third party sites linked to this web site.
Donors/Volunteers shall not disclose any information of confidential nature relating to Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti or its group companies obtained while availing the services through the website to any other person in any manner. Failure to comply with this obligation will be deemed a serious breach of the terms herein and Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti or its group companies will have the right to terminate the Services, without any damages to which the Donor/Volunteer may be entitled.
If you wish to review information provided on online applications, you may contact us to
request a copy of the personal account information provided through our service numbers.
It is possible for donors/volunteers to review and change contact information such as address,
phone, and e-mail information by signing in and updating their personal profile. To protect your
privacy, proof of identity or other authentication will be required whenever you contact us. If
you wish to access or correct or delete any of your personal donation data held by us, or if you
have any questions regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact the relevant Dalit Samiti
Security Representative -
You are being contacted
By providing your telephone, facsimile number, postal and e-mail address or similar details, you agree that Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti may contact you in these ways to keep you informed about the Services or for any other reason. Is. If you do not wish to be informed about the services of Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti, please contact Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti by filling your details on its website URL: dvas.org.in, or email us at: email@example.com
Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti reserves the right to amend sections of its Privacy Statement in force at any time and will post any such amendments on this website. Please check this statement periodically for any changes. The effective date of this Policy, as set forth below, indicates when this Policy was last revised or materially changed. By checking the effective date below you can determine if there have been changes to the policy since the last time you reviewed it.
This policy was last modified on September 10, 2023. This Privacy Statement neither creates any contractual rights nor does it place any obligation on Dalit Vikas Abhiyan Samiti to take any legal action against any other party or on behalf of any party.